Monday, June 15, 2009

Tom Wilk

Tom Wilk is a visionary who was my Team Leader. He was a mentor, a father , a brother , a friend. He rattled cages, he walked tall and carried a big fucking stick! ( or paddle) He shook the very foundation of the company I work for! He was let go as a result of god knows what.
Tom,
you gave me pride, you believed in me when no one else would. I am what I am in this industry becuase of you. You are a true warrior and I look forward to eating a great feast with you at the warriors table in Vallhala. or having breakfast with you at the secret bacon spot. You will not be forgotten. Like a fire that races through the inspired, I will strive to be better tomarrow than I am today, because of what you taught me.
You will always have my respect.
David Burns STE

1 comment:

  1. What kind of corporate idiot would cut loose Tom Wilk? Well, one thing for sure-- he's going to a better place.

    ReplyDelete